View All Blue Cross Blue Shield Association JobsBlue Cross Blue Shield Association
The administrative assistant provides specialized administrative and/or project-related support to the Strategic Partnerships and Development department and its executive, acting as a collaborative resource for internal staff and external stakeholders on a variety of tasks and initiatives. Networks and develops relationships effectively, organizing and coordinating communications within BCBSA and Member Plan executives and external stakeholders. Works independently, is results driven, maintains a balance among multiple priorities, exercises good judgment, and handles confidential matters with discretion.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Provide specialized administrative and/or project-related executive support within Strategic Partnerships and Development.
- Provide divisional support for Strategic Services and its leadership.
- Provide a variety of moderately complex support functions within the Strategic Partnerships and Development department, including, but not limited to travel arrangements, expense reporting, meeting coordination and logistics and calendar management.
- Handle special projects as assigned, including planning and coordination of events and departmental meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- High School diploma
- A minimum of five years related business experience
Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Decatur, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A