Website BNSF Railway
- The Management Trainee (MT) Program is specifically designed to develop leaders that will drive the future of our organization. This program begins with a one-week orientation at our corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. During this time, MTs receive a company overview, interact with company leaders, and develop skills for a successful career. Additional training will vary by department. With hard work, the desire to learn, and the ability to develop relationships, career opportunities are endless.
- Application Development
- Business Intelligence/Analytics
- Database Management
- Cyber Security
- Network Management
- SAP Development
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- System Architecture
- Mobile & Web Development
- Project Management
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligent Model Training and Development
- Organizational Change Enablement
- Image Analytics
- Cloud Administration
- Ability in any of the following is preferred: applications development, project management, mobile device development methodologies, database design, modeling, mining, data management, data warehouse concepts, network planning and engineering and voice/video systems.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Machine Learning, Computer, Network or Software
- Engineering, Management/Business Information Systems, OR any other Technical/Engineering related degree.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages and tools such as Java, C/C++, .Net(C#), ABAP,
- Python, SQL, GitHub, and/or HTML5.
- Strong drive for results as well as superior communications and teamwork skills to be able to gather information to identify and resolve problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 for Engineering majors OR cumulative GPA of 3.0 for non-Engineering majors
- Relocation to Fort Worth, TX for the summer.
- Authorization to work in the US without company sponsorship now AND in the future.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s or graduate degree program at an accredited university at the time of application and throughout the duration of the internship.
- Less than three (3) years of work experience in a professional work environment. When calculating work experience, EXCLUDE internships or positions held while in high school or college.
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moline, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A