View All Bob Evans JobsBob Evans Restaurants
This position is responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front-and back-of-the-house personnel to provide an exceptional dining experience to our guests. Welcomes guests to the restaurant, help them find menu choices using situational selling techniques, anticipate and respond to guest needs in a prompt and friendly manner, and invite them back again.
- Demonstrates knowledge of menu items by describing food items properly. Maintains company standards for quality food; serves only food that meets standards.
- Practices safe food and beverage handling, and clean up at all times.
- Inputs orders accurately into the computers.
- Communicates new promotions and product information to guest.
- Takes guest orders utilizing menu knowledge and situational selling techniques. Serves food and beverages to the guests promptly, ensures all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis, and following the standards set by the restaurant.
- Safely handles food prep equipment such as knives, coffee maker, ice tea machine, etc.
- Communicates professionally with guests to determine their needs and help them with menu selections.
- Communicates and interacts with guests, handles crowds, and put guests at ease.
- Handles guest complaints with tact and professionalism, turning dissatisfied guests into raving fans.
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 0-2 years related experience
- At least 16 years of age
- Proficient computer skills
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A