View All Bob Evans JobsBob Evans Restaurants
A key supervisor is responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance by following our Vision, Mission, Guiding Principles and Hospitality essentials. Working with employees, peers and management staff during opening and closing shifts to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting the management team in maximizing the financial success of the restaurant through ensuring productive and guest focused shifts. Leading by example, motivating the crew, taking initiative and delivering outstanding guest service.
- Opens and closes the restaurant in accordance with Bob Evans policies and procedures.
- Modeling professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere that encourages people to deliver their B.E.S.T.
- Provides daily working supervision of associates during opening & closing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
- All other projects and duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Some college and or culinary schooling a plus.
- Excellent guest service skills and experience.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management.
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A