View All Bob Evans JobsBob Evans Restaurants
Responsible for the preparing each order by following standardized recipes. Ensure that proper food handling and sanitation procedures are being followed. Prepares visually appealing and great tasting home-style dishes and ensures that all items are completed in a timely manner and delivered hot and fresh to the servers.
- Prioritizes food preparation so that all items for check are finished at the same time.
- Maintains high standards of personal grooming. Washes hands frequently. Wears gloves to prevent bare hand contact. Promptly changes apron if it becomes dirty.
- Responsible for practicing and upholding health and sanitation standards.
- Properly maintain and operate equipment effectively. Complete working knowledge of the safe and efficient use of all kitchen equipment.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and appearance for all food prepared and served.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Follows recipe and storyboards to prepare and cook meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, and other foods according to proper preparation methods per the current Bob Evans recipe book. This involves cutting, broil, sauté, and frying.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- At least 16 years of age
- 0-2 years related experience
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time, have strong menu knowledge, and have ability to accurately read, organize, and coordinate tickets
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A