View All Bright Horizons JobsBright Horizons
Within this role, you will deliver an exceptional customer service experience to all incoming calls, as well as being accountable for following up enquiries, ultimately growing revenue through securing Back Up Care bookings.
- Complete and record enquiry data accurately, to incorporate full case Management.
- Assist customers on the phone and/or through e-mail communication by troubleshooting, researching, and finding resolutions that meet their immediate needs.
- Provide follow-up communication and/or update expectations with customers, in accordance with agreed upon time frames.
- Answer incoming calls and emails in a timely manner as identified by service level standards.
- Meet minimum performance standards.
- Assist customers with escalations when appropriate.
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- 90% of role will be handling inbound calls by telephone, providing information, booking personal tours and taking reservations for Back –Up Care business
- Currently home based following COVID-19, However, you may be required to possibly return to an office based environment.
- Perform outgoing calls for our Back-Up Care business and outbound calls to prospective parents and suppliers following their booking or enquiry
- Educate customers on Bright Horizons’ Back-Up Care, policies, and procedures, and help them to understand any client specific processes, documentation, and timelines, whilst assessing their care needs.
- Quiet and distraction-free working space
- Have a good internet connection
- Previous experience within customer services, inbound contact center being advantageous
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A