Website Bright Horizons
To provide effective administrative support to an individual nursery, and Nursery Manager. Ensuring the highest level of customer service internally and externally, by carrying out day to day administrative tasks, to deliver a seamless service.
- Make effective and efficient use of systems and contribute suggestions and ideas on how to improve system performance.
- Co-ordinate the monthly invoice run and encourage the use of the parent portal to view statements and invoices.
- Responsible for the collection of monthly invoice debt, inclusive of suspension of nursery places, payment plans and legal referrals, in collaboration with the nursery manager.
- Control and administrator tasks relating to funding and headcount, working in partnership with our funding team.
- Support the Nursery manager with any additional client administrative tasks, including writing monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Attend and contribute to local authority NEG training sessions
- Lead development and implementation of parent outreach initiatives to increase utilisation, registrations, and memberships in the nursery to meet occupancy budgets.
- Proactively support to the manager when offering new nursery places, selling extra sessions and managing changes in booking patterns
- Support parents with financial queries or concerns, offering solutions where possible.
- Lead and manage back up care bookings and enquiries.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures inclusive of the COR process.
- Ensure Redfish is up to date. Check accounts are allocated charged correctly, leave dates are input within the required notice period, correct discounts and correspond with parent payments.
- Previous experience of working in an Early Years administrative role
- Significant experience in a customer service setting. Demonstrable experience in delivering outstanding customer service, both internally and externally, and in person over the phone.
- Strong computer skills to manage daily responsibilities – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Entry
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Level 2 qualification in Business Administration.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on information and data
- Demonstrable track record of resolving issues for customers.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with GDPR
- Should be able prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A