View All Bright Horizons JobsBright Horizons
Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Plan appropriately for children using the curriculum of excellence/ pre-birth to three.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Observe, support and extend children’s learning.
- Good knowledge and understanding ‘Building the ambition’ and ‘Girfec’
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding Procedures.
- Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
- Work as a team with other staff members
- SVQ Level 3 or HNC childhood practice, or any qualification recognised as a practitioner qualification with SSSC.
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A