View All Bright Horizons JobsBright Horizons
As a Bank Staff Member working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
- Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behavior including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviors.
- Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or careers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions for continuous professional development.
- Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and where required, support local nurseries to the area.
- Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child.
- Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
- Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A