View All Bright Horizons Jobs Bright Horizons
If you’re flexible, we’re flexible! If you have school or family commitments that require a flexible work schedule or are exploring work in the education field, a Substitute Child Care Teacher position might be a perfect fit for you! Experience working with children is preferred but if you are willing to learn through training, apply today to be a Substitute Teacher with Bright Horizons.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Work in several centers or may work primarily in one location; in many cases we can offer you consistent hours.
- Assist with implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Put your awesome people skills to work as you develop a connection with children of all ages, families, and fellow teachers/caregivers.
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Experience working with children or excellent customer service experience.
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A