View All Bright Horizons JobsBright Horizons
The Azure Solutions Architect will lead designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure to deliver end-to-end cloud transformation. As the Azure Solutions Architect you will be responsible for driving the deployment of solutions onto the Azure platform by working with key technical and non-technical decision makers and internal teams to envision, architect, help build solutions and drive long-term cloud adoption.
- Build and deploy infrastructure in cloud
- Migrate OS, Database and application from on-premise to Cloud
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create application modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, .net/Typescirpt, DevOps and OSS tools
- Assess, analyze current infrastructure footprint (compute, storage, network) and complete requirement gathering (HW, SW) to move individual applications to Cloud
- Complete high level and low-level design for cloud infrastructure, databases and other required components.
- Experience and understanding of large-scale applications portfolio in enterprise-wide environment (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) required
- Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions (e.g. IaaS, Serverless, API Management), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet), web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application development projects (including key coding skills and practices) required
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual and diverse team
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable experience
- Vocational or technical education required – Must have at least 1 Azure certification (Administrator, Developer or Architect)
- 5 years of experience required – Cloud and Data center migration project as solution architect. A minimum of 5 additional years of relevant experience would be considered in lieu of the applicable degree.
- Candidate must have demonstrated hands-on experience of migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform
- Must have at least 1 Azure certification (Administrator, Developer, or Architect)
- Must have in-depth understanding of compute, storage, network components including backup, monitoring and DR environment requirements
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A