View All Bright Horizons JobsBright Horizons
Do you enjoy working in food service but looking for something more? Put your cooking talents and kitchen management skills to work where nights and weekends are not required and you are rewarded with hugs and handmade art at the end of the day! If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated as part of the family, apply today to be a Cook with Bright Horizons.
- Plan menus taking into account state and federal nutritional requirements, the center budget, and seasonal availability of foods.
- Manage all aspects of prepping and preparing meals, as well as cleaning and complying with sanitation requirements.
- Prepare nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for family and staff.
- Keep an accurate inventory of supplies and place orders as needed.
- Relevant experience working in a child care center, school, or commercial kitchen.
- At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma or GED.
- May be required to have food service/food handler permit or license according to state/local regulations.
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A