View All Bright Horizons Jobs Bright Horizons
If you’re flexible, we’re flexible! If you have school or family commitments that require a flexible work schedule or are exploring work in the education field, a Substitute Child Care Teacher position might be a perfect fit for you! Bright Horizons at Houston is hiring for Substitute Child Care Teachers to join their team! Our biggest scheduling needs are on Tuesday and Thursday’s all day OR Monday – Friday between 7:30am-10:30am or 3:00pm-6:00pm. The center is located in the heart of downtown Houston on McKinney St near public transportation, shopping, dining and so much more! Experience working with children, infants through preschool is preferred but if you are willing to learn through training, apply today!
- Assist with implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Work in several centers or may work primarily in one location; in many cases we can offer you consistent hours.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Put your awesome people skills to work as you develop a connection with children of all ages, families, and fellow teachers/caregivers.
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
- Experience working with children or excellent customer service experience.
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A