View All Bright Horizons JobsBright Horizons
Do you love working with children? Have you worked as a babysitter, nanny, camp counselor, teacher or church nursery volunteer? Are you a retired teacher or teaching professional that is seeking a small environment rather than a classroom? Join our Backup Care team as a Nanny working with a variety of families caring for children in their home throughout the area. Positions available throughout King County including Seattle, Renton, Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue, Issaquah & Sammamish.
- Engage children by leading hands-on activities based on your observations of each child’s interests and age appropriate development.
- Support families who need care for children ranging from infants through school age.
- No household duties other than common sense clean-up of your activities or meals with the child
- Care for children in their home, but you will not be required to transport children
- Your willingness and ability to travel to various homes throughout your selected coverage area.
- Experience working with children ages infant thru school age
- Commitment to be communicative and responsive with your supervisor and a bright smile to greet each family!
- Reliable transportation and cell phone
- At least 18 years of age and High School Diploma or GED
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A