This role sits with the Services Domain who are based in Leeds, the part of Software Engineering that is responsible for developing and maintaining the applications that support Plusnet’s ability to provision Broadband and Telephone services for customers. Our work is focussed on backend services and interactions with external suppliers.
- Continuously improve quality of products
- Set the bar for quality within the team
- Inspect and review the work of the team
- Share knowledge through documentation, presentations
- Lead design and deliver large components of projects which will frequently include leading on components
- Investigate and resolve problems
- Contribute to planning, including sizing, prioritisation and capacity plans
- Follow and pro-actively inspect processes and standards and provide recommendations for improvement
- As a Software Engineering Professional, you are responsible for the development and support of software applications as required by business projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A