View All CarMax JobsCarMax
At CarMax Auto Finance we put the needs of our customers first, while helping to make the car buying experience better. Exceptional customer service is at the heart of everything we do, and drives CarMax to be industry leaders. You’ll work with different departments, and teams to help resolve customer questions/issues, and help to influence and educate customers on their account. In this role you will work with our customers to ensure their car buying experience has been an excellent one, and keep CarMax as the company of choice for car buying
- Work with other departments/personnel where necessary to resolve customer concerns within the guidelines of company policies and applicable laws.
- Take incoming phone calls from customers and answer questions regarding his/her account. Resolve any customer service issues with their account, and partner with a manager if necessary.
- Educate customers regarding their account, finance charges accrual, late fees, credit reporting, payment options and account management options all while annotating accounts in inter-company systems to document all interactions.
- Ability to recognize problems, resolve or escalate as needed, including using a variety of talk offs to convince the customer to make a payment.
- Speak and listen effectively with CarMax customers via phone and effectively handle stressful interactions with customers.
- High school diploma or 1 month related experience/training.
- Basic to moderate computer knowledge and keyboard skills including minimum accuracy requirements.
- Multi-task in a high energy standard office environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A