View All CarMax JobsCarMax
At CarMax Auto Finance we put the needs of our customers first, while helping to make the car buying experience better. Exceptional customer service is at the heart of everything we do, and drives CarMax to be industry leaders. You’ll work with different departments, and teams to help resolve customer questions/issues, and help to influence and educate customers on their account. In this role you will work with our Spanish speaking customers to ensure their car buying experience has been an excellent one, and keep CarMax as the company of choice for car buying.
- Conduct basic-skip tracing activities on delinquent accounts to locate customers.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures including collection policies/laws, and provide Spanish translation service to facilitate communication with Spanish speaking customers for other associates.
- Make outbound collection calls and take incoming calls to/from our Spanish speaking customers, influence customers to make payments on the accounts 31 – 60 days past due and resolve customer questions providing exceptional customer service.
- Educate customers regarding their account, finance charges accruals, late fees, credit reporting, payment options and account management options and document these interactions on our company account management system.
- Ability to recognize problems, resolve or escalate as needed
- Basic typing skills including minimum accuracy requirements.
- Ability to multi-task in a high energy standard office environment.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, and a High school diploma or 6 months related experience/training.
- Speak and listen effectively in Spanish and English with CarMax customers via phon
- Exhibit the ability and desire to handle challenging interactions with customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A