View All CarMax JobsCarMax
Under general supervision, responsible for assisting technicians with determining the correct part number(s), locating parts, receiving parts into inventory, distributing parts to customers (both internal and external), proper documentation of all transactions, returning incorrect/defective parts to vendors, inventory control and maintenance, OSHA/EPA compliance, and outstanding customer service.
- Locate and receive shipment of parts.
- Meets all requirements of OSHA/EPA guidelines.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Return incorrect and/or defective parts to parts vendor or manufacturer.
- Allocate parts in the AutoMation system.
- Maintain the parts inventory for neatness, accuracy (cycle counts), and correct stocking levels.
- Receive parts into inventory.
- Provide customers (both internal and external) with the correct part(s) for their vehicle.
- Control service supplies to minimize waste.
- Successfully work with and through associates of other departments within the Store.
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete CarMax provided training in all areas of the Parts process.
- Intermediate PC Skills with spreadsheet knowledge.
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Required performing multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment.
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Understand numeric filing system.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A