View All Cartier JobsCartier
Strategic HR business partner overseeing 100+ employees and leaders across Miami, Mexico and Brazil corporate offices and boutiques. The HR Business partner will be a driving force in building and implementing the HR Strategy in line with the Cartier Maison and region business plans. This role is critical in leading our people initiatives and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. The HRBP will be a critical partner to the business and be a key partner in reaching the commercial ambitions of the region and embedding a talent-oriented agenda that meets the long-term needs of the organization. As a newly dedicated role to the Cartier Maison, the HRBP will have the opportunity to be a part of building upon an established HR foundation and tailoring it to the needs of the region. An essential focus of the role will be dedicated to strengthening core areas of HR such as Recruitment, Talent Development and Compensation.
- Lead the compensation planning and salary review process for the region.
- Develop and implement appropriate compensation and bonus strategies based on business objectives and financial achievements in the region.
- Partner with Rewards team to address gaps in pay and benchmarking opportunities.
- Providing coaching and guidance to ensure managers can proactively manage performance issues to mitigate risk to the business and ensure that employees are given consistent feedback on their performance
- Develop and promote a strong employer brand value proposition in the region.
Implement strategic recruitment practices in the region, in alignment with Richemont strategies.
- Strategize and implement solutions to support employee attraction and retention; regularly monitor open position reports and analyze turnover for benchmarking purposes.
- Partner with Legal to conduct investigations; resolve all employee disagreements, terminations and litigation cases in full compliance with country/ local guidelines and Richemont governance.
- Strategize and implement programs that are designed to build employee engagement and reduce turnover in the region.
- Partner with Hiring Managers in attracting, recruiting and hiring candidates whose talent, competencies and experience supports the business needs and evolution of the skills & competencies required.
- Coach Hiring Managers on all aspects of Cartier’s recruitment, interviewing and onboarding processes.
- Drive-for-results orientation with the ability to translate complex, strategic topics into specific, understandable goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Human Resources management, with skills in talent management, employee relations, recruiting, and performance management, as well as compensation & benefit administration.
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Minimum eight – ten years of progressive experience in Human Resources, preferably in a multicultural, international, fast moving matrix organizational environment. Strong experience in recruitment and talent sourcing including the successful definition and implementation of a recruitment strategy. Experience working in retail preferred.
- Change Management / Transformation experience is a plus.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Demonstrated effectiveness in identifying needs, developing action plans and executing deliverables and presenting outcomes and recommendations.
- Understanding the nuances of working in a global, matrixed environment
- Experience coaching mid and senior-level leaders to improve leadership performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management, Labor Relations or related field. Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A