View All Cerner JobsCerner
- Looking for better work-life balance? Need more time to spend with your patients? Cerner Healthe Clinics offer the ability to do both. We offer a 4-day work week in an outpatient primary care clinic. No weekends or holidays. Excellent benefits along with CME allowance. Patients are scheduled for 25 minutes for regular visits or 50 minutes for physicals. The focus is on the quality of care for your patient panel and not quantity of care.
- Cerner Associates and their family members can receive world class primary care at the Healthe Clinic, a state-of-the-art medical clinic and pharmacy located at each of our four Kansas City campuses. The clinics are innovative personal health management clinics that provide primary and preventative care services for the entire family. With the clinic’s proactive, educative approach, Cerner associates and their families are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices. Focused on wellness, the Healthe Clinic is unlike any other medical practice or corporate clinic.
Qualification & Experience:
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- At least 3 years of work experience in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine,
- Primary Care or Urgent Care or relevant care setting
- Licensed in the state of Missouri
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- DEA Certification- Federal and State Drug Enforcement Administration
- Board Certified Physician with the American Board of Family Medicine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A