View All Cerner JobsCerner
- As a Site Coordinator, you are an administrative business partner to a senior Cerner executive, leading a strategic client engagement. You independently support and manage the administrative needs of your executive team and often act as an adviser and coach to other individuals interacting with these executives. You are approachable, responsive, and understand the importance of deadlines and client satisfaction. You represent Cerner and the site’s culture through high levels of professionalism, approachability, and responsiveness and you understand the importance of deadlines and client satisfaction.
- You act as a role model of world-class service for all associates, external clients, partners, and guests. You are the expert who helps ensure things run smoothly in a fast-paced environment. You act as an early adopter of new technologies and processes and assist other associates in learning and utilizing new tools. You help ensure Cerner executives are prepared to continue the delivery of top-quality client experience. Your time may be spent hosting guests, supporting Cerner culture through various workplace initiatives, overseeing projects and meetings, and helping your growing organization meet its corporate imperatives. This includes calendar management, meeting coordination, communication planning, process management, and recommendations on key business issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Hospitality Management or related field
- At least 1 year of previous support or service experience
- Willing to work in multiple offices/locations
- Must live in or around the Columbia, MO area
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A