View All Cerner JobsCerner
- Cerner’s Open Platform Development team is growing! We are working to create a robust, standards-based API ecosystem to extend the Cerner Millennium platform to third party developers. Leveraging HL7 SMART and FHIR standards, we are fostering a community of innovators working on some of today’s toughest challenges in health care. Are you ready to join a fast-paced and highly collaborative team building a cutting-edge cloud-based platform?
- As a Senior Solution Designer, you will work to ensure that Open Platform Team is producing high-quality web services compliant with HL7 FHIR standard. You will routinely engage with a variety of internal teams to define data mappings and service APIs. You will also have an opportunity to engage with the external app developer and standards definition communities.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years of health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy or consulting work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or Healthcare or relevant field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Agile development work experience
- At least 5 years of Testing, Development, or solution related work experience
- Experience designing new or enhancing existing solutions, driving requirements through the development process, and approving solutions for release, or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lees Summit, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A