View All Cerner JobsCerner
- Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a PRN Nurse Practitioner for our on-site health center for a large, local employer in Horsham. This health center has a proactive, educative approach where associates and their dependents are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
- As a PRN Nurse Practitioner, you will conduct exams and develop plans, within the scope of your professional license, to evaluate and treat injuries, acute illnesses, and chronic conditions. This includes coordinating and facilitating wellness activities, performing diagnostic tests and screenings, and prescribing medications and medical devices. You will spend your time educating members about preventative care and medical treatments and performing minor surgical interventions when needed. The PRN Nurse Practitioner will also collaborate with the PCP around wellness outcomes for high risk members in order to create personal health plans and drive positive behavior changes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master of Science in Nursing or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- At least 2 years of direct patient care work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care health center setting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A