Website Checkers & Rally’s
At Checkers & Rally’s we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. This position is responsible for coordinating with the Company Operators and Franchisees to assist in moving approved projects from the Development Committee approval through the Opening Process. Develops a working knowledge of all aspects of the opening cycle and uses best practices to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Ensures cross training of their functions and cross trains on other functions to provide coverage during absences
- Works with Development Team members to update project schedules and templates to meet the needs of the Development pipeline.
- Coordinates receipt of score carding of vendors, looks for lessons learned activities and helps to create documentation for change submittal to department and leadership.
- Works with management to create analysis of financial metrics on opening successes.
- Answers incoming calls, clarifies needs and takes appropriate actions when possible, ensuring to communicate properly across project teams.
- Helps Development Team members with organizing programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations and coordinating speakers
- Prepares and handles confidential correspondence, reports and other documents
- Responds to routine external correspondence, payment requests and other department inquiries.
- Manages timelines of projects to meet company goals.
- Actively works with Vendors and Cross-functional teams to coordinate and monitor, report and align required opening needs to those of the company.
- Assists the Development Team Members, franchisees, corporate operators and other cross-functional team members with the development of the Scope of Work to opening to align with Company business objectives ensuring seamless transition to Operations.
- Reports on project status to Department, cross-functional teams, vendors and franchisees via reports and written/verbal requests. Uses credible metrics to determine appropriate level of communication to maintain timelines.
- Creates and maintains various reports or data entry in whatever system is relevant on an ongoing basis, including, but not limited to, the weekly Restaurant Opening Report and other reports as needed.
- Coordinates creative solutions across multiple departments and areas of expertise
- Performs opening and post opening activities as required to communicate across the company and to ensure that activities occur in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain all job-related information in a confidential and private manner.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Experience with architectural/site plan design, including items such as cost and quality control, material/equipment installation, bidding practices, material and labor costs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with all levels within the organization, and with guests, franchisees, and suppliers.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities, meet demanding deadlines, adjust to sudden changes in workflow, and maintain high quality standards.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think independently, take corrective action, and to resolve inquiries and requests for information.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, guests and the general public.
Company: Checkers & Rally’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A