View All Chevron Corporation JobsChevron Corporation
The role has proven ability in one or more functional areas of standard analytical testing and equipment in the gas chromatography, environmental analysis, or resid analysis labs. Independently conducts analysis and training on all critical aspects of the test.
- Understands the MOC process and works with the MOC Authorizer and Researcher to safely implement the change.
- May also help with research and development activities and for standard tests, updates and confirms the validity of control chart trends before reporting all data.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the laboratory and routinely troubleshoots equipment with little to no guidance.
- Record data and generate summary reports.
- Applies Global Laboratory Services’ QA, QC principles; develops and strictly follows SOPs while performing analytical
- A BSc in chemistry or in a related science field or 1-year equivalent experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Proficient with lab safety procedures and demonstration of regular contributions to the standard analytical testing and equipment maintenance.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Odessa, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A