View All Chevron Corporation JobsChevron Corporation
This position is in Corporate Compliance which provides principled and client-focused advice on laws, regulations and policies applicable to Chevron’s global business operations to ensure enterprise-wide compliance.
- Providing timely and pragmatic legal advice on discipline, remediation, incident handling, and compliance.
- Working closely with all investigation stakeholders including attorneys across the Chevron Law Function, colleagues in Global Security, Audit, and Business Operations to deliver superior counsel to the enterprise.
- Planning, conducting and/or managing internal investigations involving a variety of subjects including conflicts of interest, fraud, anti-corruption and employment.
- Ability to work independently and with initiative; build collaborative relationships with clients and team-members.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyze legal risk, while finding pragmatic, compliant solutions to client problems.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and deliver high quality counsel under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree and Juris Doctor in Law from an accredited U.S. law school.
- Active membership in the State Bar of California/Texas or actively admitted in another U.S. jurisdiction.
- 5+ years’ experience in investigations and/or litigation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Strategic interviewer; thoughtful listener.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midland, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A