View All Chevron Corporation JobsChevron Corporation
This position will be responsible for development, negotiations and implementation of Contracts, Master Agreements, Statements of Work (SOWs) and related procurement processes. The position will also manage end to end P2P services including requisition, purchasing and payables processes for the region. The position will require frequent and in-depth interaction with internal organizations in our operating lubricants plants and terminals as well as suppliers in the US and Mexico by providing leadership and direction in alignment with business strategies.
- Interact with various internal customers, contractors, attorneys, system support representatives in team settings to monitor the progress of work, resolve problems and ensure performance standard are met.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions and provide support for contract risk.
- Identify contract issues to be escalated and coordinate/facilitate the management of the resolution to these issues.
- Ability to make decisions where appropriate and seek support where necessary in accomplishing goals.
- Work directly with Legal, Tax and other Subject Matter Experts, as necessary, on negotiated terms
- Utilize company systems to interpret and leverage data to support activities.
- Drafting, processing, finalizing and coordination of agreements for contracting and procurement services related to projects supporting our operations.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize all the tools and processes to evaluate multiple options for solutions.
- Applies critical thinking & guidance to complex contracts and is able to manage a portfolio of contracts and unplanned contract work through collaboration and communication.
- Fluency on completing appropriate technical and commercial analysis to procure a variety of services at the best overall conditions.
- Experienced and familiar in negotiating and preparing contracts/SOWs on behalf of multiple operating companies.
- Demonstrated experience in creating new contracts renewing existing contracts and negotiating contracts with new and existing suppliers.
- Understanding of business drivers and ability to develop work and execution plans to meet objectives.
- Native fluency in Spanish and English
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years contracting experience in lieu of the degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience of contracting and procurement in a logistics, marketing or retail environment.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A