View All Chevron Corporation JobsChevron Corporation
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Reliability & Maintenance Specialist located in Richmond, CA through 5/13/2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
- Implement and maintain piping and pressure vessel asset strategies for assigned area. Provide updates to both when process conditions dictate, or inspection related updates are needed.
- Participate in design reviews for new construction and equipment to ensure it meets company and code requirements as well as Design for Reliability factors.
- Participate in shutdown inspection scope planning. During turnarounds, manage inspection requirements such as internal inspections, defining required repairs, and NDE scheduling and validation
- Intermittent travel with possible nights and weekend work hours based on refinery needs
- Maintain inspection data, master equipment list, records, and recommendations in computer-based inspection data management system (i.e. Meridium).
- Serve as a member of the Fixed Equipment Inspection Group at the Chevron Richmond, California Refinery. This team provides inspection services to all process Plants and off plot facilities in the refinery.
- Ensure the safe and reliable operating condition of fixed equipment through scheduled inspections and guidance on high quality repairs that meet corporate and code requirements.
- Report to the Fixed Equipment Inspection Area Team Lead at the refinery.
- Plan, coordinate and perform required internal and external compliance inspections for tanks, vessels, columns, and piping at code and jurisdictional mandated intervals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across all organizational levels and to internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized and self-motivated who can work independently as well as work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and initiatives. Ability to understand priorities and provide clear guidance to others while successfully meeting established deadlines.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s license
- Current API-510 and API-570 certification
- Computer skills (word, excel, IDMS, etc.) needed to maintain permanent and progressive records of inspection data.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A