View All Chevron Corporation JobsChevron Corporation
The Sponsor Support Representative is part of a team of 10-12 Sponsor Support Representatives, reporting to the Team Lead in Chevron’s HR Shared Services Organization. The role of the Sponsor Support Representative is to provide operational support to Chevron’s internal career development and internal talent acquisition called the Enterprise Personnel Development Committee (PDC) process, which includes job posting and offer preparation, candidate reconciliation, PDC meeting logistics coordination, day to day Sponsor Group operations support, and system troubleshooting.
This position works closely with Functional Sponsors and stakeholders in the business (job owners, personnel development representatives (PDRs), human resources and expatriate management) to ensure consistent and accurate delivery of products and services.
- Leverage Workday and other PDC tools to support Sponsors during Personnel Development Committee meetings
- Prepare materials for Sponsor engagements
- Utilize Workday and ServiceNow to manage all on/off-cycle enterprise-wide PDC jobs
- Track the progress of job postings and collect data on candidates
- Partner with Sponsor Support Specialist to ensure integrity of selection data, provision of required information to update HR systems, and maintaining PDC websites/SharePoint sites content and access
- Partner with Sponsors in counseling/providing guidance to PDRs, HRBP and hiring managers on the use of Chevron’s internal talent acquisition processes
- Coordinate Functional PDC meeting logistics and agenda
- Manage selection meeting pre-work which includes updates of candidate progress, simulation sheets and job slates
- Demonstrated experience with MSOffice
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional work environment
- At least 1 year of experience in HR related positions
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A