View All Chick-fil-A JobsChick-fil-A
The Principal New Restaurant Lead (NRL) is responsible for supporting business startup for Chick-fil-A’s Core Restaurant Concepts and Satellite Location Concepts which includes an emphasis on Licensee Locations run by Food Service Providers. When needed, the Principle New Restaurant Lead (NRL) may support Operators as they navigate major strategic reinvestment projects. The Principle New Restaurant Lead (NRL) will support a rolling business portfolio of 6 to 8 Operator relationships at any given time.
The Principal New Restaurant Lead (NRL) is directly responsible for ensuring a successful opening of and handover of new restaurants. Therefore, the Principal New Restaurant Lead (NRL) is entrusted with making business decisions that set the Operators and the business up for sustained success. These decisions include setting the opening and transition dates, addressing legal and PR needs and ensuring the Chick-fil-A brand is protected.
- Partners with support center staff to ensure a coordinated and successful restaurant opening and handoff.
- Provides expertise to Operators as they refine their business strategies in the first 8-12mo of business operations; advises on short-term and long-term market strategies to foster sustainable success
- Partners with the Senior Principle Restaurant Transitions Lead to ensure successful transition to new Operators.
- Provides hyper-focus on the fundamentals of proven operational practices: e valuates all menu items including taste, color, and temperature; provides feedback to Operators to ensure consistency across the Brand.
- Provides strategic advice to individual Operators to start strong and establish a healthy, sustainable Restaurant business.
- Partners with Operators to identify areas of risk in the restaurant and address food safety and people safety issues; troubleshoots to help resolve food safety and quality risks, when necessary.
- Provides assignment supervision for individual LDP Participants as they assist in business startup work for new restaurants and concepts.
- Supports Operators with information and resources to guide decision-making and Restaurant-level implementation of initial operational and marketing plans.
- Leads and/or participates in LDP Special Projects.
- Quickly builds trusted advisor relationships with Operators.
- Partners with Operations Leads to ensure alignment with market goals.
- Supports Operators as they navigate complex market dynamics around PR, growth, customer dynamics, marketing and understand unique business challenges of the market.
- Steward and share leading practices (i.e. internal and Operator facing) as well as connect Operators to resources and know resources available (i.e. Leadwell).
- Strengthens Chick-fil-A’s talent pipeline of staff (LDP Participants) and Operators.
- Ability to provide clear and consistent feedback
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong level of learning agility
- Strong follow through on commitments in a timely manner
- Strong time management and work prioritize skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Experience facilitating groups to reach common goals
- Ability to distill complex, disparate data into actionable insights
- Ability to build relationship, coach and influence individuals and groups
- Experience driving continuous improvement and motivating individuals to act
- Foundational business acumen
- Strong competence in self-awareness and the awareness of others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A