View All Chick-fil-A JobsChick-fil-A
The Enterprise Systems Sr. Project Lead – WMS is the System Owner of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) with responsibility for data flows, integrations, configuration and support for both Chick-fil-A Supply and Bay Center Foods. This person is responsible for understanding the business needs and working with Business Owners and IT to define technical requirements to support those needs. Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting warehousing systems for the upstream food production business.
- Provide End-to-End solution and process expertise to business stakeholders in order to identify new IT-enabled solutions. Evaluate packaged solution options against IT roadmap, key requirements, and various constraints.
- Develop business case documentation along with financial justification and ROI for all initiatives. Partner with IT leadership to establish project approach and timeline.
- Lead and execute the documenting of the current-state and future-state business process requirements including data flows, configurations and reporting needs.
- Lead and execute Testing Phases for Implementations to ensure systems address business stakeholder needs from users’ point of view.
- Manage simultaneous projects across multiple Entities to coordinate all aspects of implementation and delivery of tasks necessary for successful project execution.
- Lead and coordinate all software version upgrades with Business Stakeholders and Software Vendors to ensure successful migrations and minimal business interruptions
- Strong understanding of Master Data Management in order to enable Standards across all Entities and System Platforms.
- Lead and execute the development of new and existing configurations as well as supporting documentation that enables Change Management and End User Training.
- Lead and own the Business Relationship with Software Vendors that delivers excellent Customer Service and responsiveness to the Business.
- Provide 2nd Level Operational Support for all Entities for each Platform that includes advanced troubleshooting techniques and tools to minimize Business impacts.
- Develop the Long-Term 3rd Level Support Model by Platform as well as Sourcing Model that will deliver excellent Customer Service and value to the Business
- Deep understanding of data requirements and flows.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects involving multiple Entities, Departments, and External Consulting Teams.
- 8+ years of experience with Enterprise Supply Chain Technology including Warehouse Management Systems.
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, related field or relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- 8+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst or related role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A