View All Chuck E Cheese Jobs Chuck E Cheese
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best!
- Guest expectations to the entire team
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Must be able to work the hours required of the position on a full-time basis
- Must be at least 21 years of age (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
- Must have relevant management experience to the position which you applied (at least one year for Assistant Managers).
Company: Chuck E Cheese
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A