View All Chuck E Cheese JobsChuck E Cheese
Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best of the best. As an Assistant Manager, you’ll help employees make sure that “every guest leaves happy.” It’s a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity and it’s waiting for you right now.
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry OR experience as an Opening Coordinator for at least six (6) months
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
Company: Chuck E Cheese
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A