View All Cigna JobsCigna
Help others. Always listen first and respond with empathy. Own the customer experience. Be a part of something greater than yourself. Are you ready for a role that utilizes your caring nature and quick-thinking skills to help people. How about a role that makes you feel like you are making an impact every single day. Alright, let’s do this…First things first, we’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. But we don’t just care about your well-being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career – you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance.Customer Advocates help our 90+ million customers make the most out of their Cigna benefits.
- Be an advocate for health and wellness. Educate customers on disease management programs and make recommendations on the right healthy living programs for their needs.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us. Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Enjoy regular development opportunities and mentorship as you train with the best team in the industry. We offer extensive, hands-on training and guided on-the-job training to ensure you’re successful here. (And enjoy your job too!)
- Help clients, customers and health care providers understand our business a little better. Topics like determination of payments and claims related to medical and dental procedures and office and hospital visit costs are common questions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Must be willing to work a designated shift between 7 am – 7 pm, Monday through Friday
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scranton, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A