View All Comcast JobsComcast
Responsible for the sale of integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with individual businesses and the community and positions the Comcast brand as key components of the sales strategy and keeps with Comcast’s touchstones.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in presenting, persuading and negotiating.
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is results driven.
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial and unit targets.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and excellent follow up skills.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Drive results and growth.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A