View All Comcast JobsComcast
Responsible for acting as an internal business consultant providing analysis of Effectv sales performance to identify gaps between core competency models for specific roles and actual performance. Presents findings and facilitates discussions, identifies performance gaps, creates solutions and assists in implementing solutions to keep individuals and teams performing at top levels. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Coaches individuals and work teams on best practices and promotes cross-divisional best practices.
- Works with leadership and staff across the organization.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Identifies gaps between core competency models and actual work performance through analysis.
- Works with management to determine key factors creating performance gaps and assists in facilitating problem solving with the leadership team. Assists in remedying the underperforming factors in question by reducing or eliminating the performance gap.
- Facilitates discussions within specific workgroups and across functional areas with the goal of assisting in uncovering new ways to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Works one-on-one with key employees in the field to observe and interpret on-the-job attitudes and behaviors that may be reducing sales effectiveness. Reports findings to management as well as proposes fixes to the performance observations.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A