View All Comcast JobsComcast
Responsible for partnering with assigned client organizations and Human Resources team(s) to ensure strategies and initiatives are met. Coordinates recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation and employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation and performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Counsels, orientates and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles and manages employee relations issues. Assists with employee counseling, discipline and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A