View All Comcast JobsComcast
Responsible for multiple Human Resources functions and works directly with leadership team. Partners with assigned client organizations and Human Resources team to ensure strategies and initiatives are met. Oversees the coordination of recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation and employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Help to modernize and refine key processes and activities aligned toward achieving strategic objectives.
- Provide HR guidance on special projects, HR analytics & reporting, talent reviews, training, change management, organizational design, diversity and inclusion.
- Advise on, build and implement people programs and processes to enhance the employee journey/life cycle.
- Partner with all key CoE, inside and outside of HR, to include: Talent, Comcast Learning and Development, Employee Engagement/Labor, Employee Communications, Finance/Commissions, IT, GA/PR and all Business Partners.
- Develop comprehensive approaches to the employee journey and life cycle as appropriate to the needs of Comcast
- Facilitate integration of diverse workgroups and cultures.
- Coach and counsel Leadership in developing themselves and their teams to achieve improved performance and engagement
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Develop and implement the employee plan that aligns with the overall mission and strategy of the business, resulting in innovative, best practices and policies.
- Help build a high-performing culture of success, accountability, transparency and collaboration.
- Gain an understanding of the organization and participate fully in strategic deliberations with an eye towards assessing the impact on the employee and planning for readiness, change and adoption.
- Act as a strategic partner to members of the Leadership Team, and provide insightful, innovative thinking and problem solving on critical HR issues.
- Develop strategic People Operations plans and policies (organizational development, talent development, career progression, compensation etc.)
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A