View All Comcast JobsComcast
Responsible for all activities relating to the operation of centralized data processing equipment and peripheral information systems equipment. Establishes schedules for the utilization of all equipment in the computer operations section to obtain maximum utilization. Assigns personnel to various operations and directs their activities. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Manage and maintain the enterprise Release Schedule, across all Effectv Production and Non-Production environments and applications, by partnering with application, engineering, development and infrastructure teams (including 3rd party service providers).
- As system owner, maintain the catalog of information related to all Effectv applications.
- Maintain detailed plan for non-production environment utilization (i.e. Staging, Testing, Development layers).
- Conduct release readiness stage-gate reviews, release de-conflict session and post-mortems, with the goal of helping manage risk and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Oversee the Application release management and administration function, including management of internal staff as well as 3rd party service providers, ensuring services and deliverable are delivered with quality and accuracy.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and/or automate Application Deployment related activities.
- Anticipates internal customer needs and requirements and coordinates with other departments or vendors to meet customer needs.
- Applies technical knowledge to determine solutions and solves complex problems. Ensures integration and alignment of work across departments to meet objectives.
- Creates or integrates solutions to monitor customer experience, troubleshoot systems and proactively manages the systems.
- Works with Engineers and vendors on software updates, consults service delivery and product roadmaps. Prepares strategic plans and budgets for projects and present to key stakeholders.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Instructs, directs and oversees the work of the operations staff.
- Confers with and advises subordinates on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities and methods.
- Consults with personnel in other information systems sections to coordinate activities.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the computer operations section.
- Coordinates the activities of the operations group by scheduling work assignments.
- Ensures that the equipment is performing efficiently and effectively.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A