View All Comcast JobsComcast
Responsible for managing and coordinating recruitment, screening and selection activities in the Human Resources department. Acts as point-of-contact for applicant tracking system and general recruiting questions. Manages the compiling of all statistical information used for reporting of performance and regulatory compliance. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Tracks and maintains all records, ensuring that the hiring remains compliant with the U.S. EEOC.
- Analyzes, evaluates and improves recruitment and compliance procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Trains recruiting personnel on eRecruiting forms, approval processes, postings and publications.
- Assists in administering performance reviews for every Company employee, meeting with both the employee and the employee’s manager and thoroughly documenting the entire process.
- Screens all resumes submitted for open job positions to find the most qualified candidates.
- Serves as initial point-of -contact for Company’s employee issues and inquiries, including but not limited to payroll and Company policies.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A