View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale, the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes “America’s Best Employers”.
The Web Analyst is responsible for increasing sales through site through member analytics, the utilization of search engine optimization, product recommendations, A/B testing, and personalization. This individual will be expected to provide best practices and innovation to improve the online experience for Costco websites thereby enhancing searchability that will drive organic traffic and business growth. This position will be expected to partner with members of IT and business to execute, improve SEO strategies focused on technology and content initiatives. They will partner with other members of the SEO team to define key metrics, set-up reports, conduct analysis and provide recommendations for improvements to the eCommerce business.
- Builds and manages stakeholder relationships including business partners, users, vendors, customers, project team members, and management leaders.
- Keeps up with industry trends and technologies; evaluates new technologies as needed.
- Contributes technical expertise in analytics methodologies, performance measurement, and research using advanced analytical and experimental social and digital platforms.
- Maintains interpersonal and presentation skills, to connect with stakeholders at all levels.
- Documentation and organization skills to meet the established standards.
- Highly motivated self-starter, problem-solver and execution oriented team player.
- Defines and develops analytical, and statistical models for advanced analysis and prediction.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to apply advanced analytics to solve business problems.
- Demonstrates thought leadership and presents findings and interpretations of the data analysis to peers, stakeholders and end users.
- Designs and develops processes to extract data from internal and external sources based on business requirements, transforming them into meaningful data elements.
- Adheres to reporting best practices — data visualization, scorecarding, dashboarding, etc. and recommends improvements to existing Advanced Analytics solutions where appropriate.
- Dedication to learning and development of SEO expertise.
- Extremely responsive, with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proficient in the understanding of analytical processing including data management, optimization, predictive modeling and visualization.
- 3+ years’ experience in the eCommerce SEO and Web analytics.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of SEO & Analytics tools such as BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target.
- Advanced Excel, Google Sheets experience.
- Ability to identify and implement continuous process improvement.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kennewick, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A