View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale , the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes “America’s Best Employers” .
The Enterprise Container Platform Admin is responsible for the design, support, installation, configuration, Costco Enterprise Container Platforms (ECP), OpenShift, and Azure AKS, in both Cloud and On-Prem Environments primarily running on RHEL and CoreOS.
- Works with team, engineers, and EA to implement and support the project’s infrastructure design.
- Delivers project based work to agreed target dates and notifies project manager and engineer of any roadblocks.
- Works with vendors, business and application development teams, and other technical teams to meet the needs of the project.
- Provides operational support for RedHat OpenShift, Azure AKS and other products supported by the ECP team.
- Follows corporate security standards and best practices, including the promotion of awareness on current threats.
- Monitors load tests, performs deploys, reviews logs, and various other tasks to maintain the middleware portfolio.
- Seeks opportunities to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes where appropriate.
- Understands and adheres to Costco’s project methodology and framework, Costco’s Mission Statement and Code of Ethics.
- Installs, configures and monitors all applications on Container Platform(s).
- Willing to learn third party applications.
- Fundamental networking knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Kubernetes and OS utilities.
- Participates in 24×7 on-call support, including evenings, weekends and/or holidays, as necessary.
- 2+ years’ experience with CI/CD orchestration tools e.g., Jenkins, Maven or similar CI/CD.
- 2+ years’ with RedHat OpenShift, Docker/Container, MS Azure, IaaS or PaaS solutions.
- 1+ years’ experience supporting products running on AIX or Linux servers.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A