Website Costco Wholesale
The successful candidate will find satisfaction helping to navigate the complex processes relating to our programs. The fast paced environment includes a large volume of work that requires a strong level of teamwork, but provides department employees with the ability to work autonomously once the initial training period is complete.
- Intakes phone calls and documents; uses independent judgment to route accordingly.
- Coordinates resources with warehouses for job assessment meetings.
- Tracks and follows up on end of leave employee issues.
- Sets up and utilizes computer programs to communicate, track, and record work responsibilities.
- Completes monthly reporting on leave and return to work activities.
- Assists with determining eligibility for state and federal leave and disability programs.
- Assists with training for new leave, return to work, STD/LTD, and worker’s compensation programs and accommodations.
- Assists with implementing workers’ compensation client service instructions and best practices.
- Assists with implementing leave and accommodation policies and practices.
- Assists locations and employees with questions regarding integrated leave activities.
- Coordinates resources for successful return to work for employees who are on leave.
- Engages in a large volume of telephone communications/emails with locations, employees, and outside suppliers.
- Tracks follow-up items to resolution.
- Excellent administrative, evaluation, and information collection skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities; attention to detail.
- Strong written communications skills, with the ability to think and write analytically.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills; ability to adjust communication to particular situations and all levels of senior management, management, employees, and outside suppliers including, physicians and attorneys.
- Ability to maintain thoroughness and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; successful past performance in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to articulate ideas and policies in an easy to understand manner telephonically and in person.
- Positive, professional demeanor, dependable, and self-motivated; ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Expertise in Outlook, creating Word documents, form letters, tables, worksheets, and Power Point presentations.
- Willingness to continue professional education by attending internal/external training as requested.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A