View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Wraps and labels meat products using wrapping machine. Stocks display cases, operates meat grinder.
- Sets labeler according to product type and price, prints and applies labels to product.
- Operates meat grinder. Dumps meat into top of machine and checks fat content of each batch from grinder. Follows proper department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of finished product.
- Performs routine maintenance for machinery, equipment and implements.
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
- Puts wrapped and labeled meat on large trays of large wheeled cart and stocks in display case by reaching through sliding windows or moving rack to floor.
- Inspects and reassembles equipment sanitized previous night. Reworks display case and rotates product.
- Takes large trays of styro packaged meat from large wheeled racks and places individual packages into automatic wrapping machine. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes area throughout the day. Performs duties to comply with health code, such as sanitation standards and maintaining proper temperatures.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required first day in the position.
- Experience: Candidates with meat wrapping experience will be given preference over other candidates.
- Assists in other areas of the warehouse as necessary.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A