View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Cleans and provides janitorial services and general upkeep for all areas of the Optical Lab to meet company standards and to protect employees and equipment. Cleans floors. Operates cardboard and trash compactors. Follows safety and security procedures. Assists in grounds maintenance. Restocks cleaning supplies as needed.
- Do the store inventory
- Perform the internal and external purchases.
- Assists in grounds maintenance, such as blowing leaves, picking up litter, and conducting roof checks. Participates in snow and ice removal.
- Assists with painting. Performs concrete floor repairs throughout lab.
- Cleans floors in offices, break room, restrooms, production floor, and other areas of the facility. Changes scrubber water frequently to keep dust at minimum.
- Responds quickly to clean up spills.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service to members, employees, and suppliers. Give submission for pieces or other.
- Empties trash from designated areas throughout the Lab. Operates trash and cardboard compactors.
- Cleans facility light fixtures regularly; changes light bulbs. Washes windows, upper walls, and ceilings. Vacuums rafters periodically.
- Understand and operate de maintenance system Interal.
- Follows location procedures and standards for the performance of duties. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Checks daily schedule for routine tasks.
- Follows proper Optical Lab and general safety and security procedures and standards.
- Monitors cleaning supplies and restock as necessary. Received and place merchandise in the appropriate department.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Assists in other areas of the Lab as necessary.
- Mechanical aptiture required. Manual dexterity required.
- Driver’s license is required
- Janitorial experience preferred
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A