View All Costco Jobs Costco Wholesale
Prepares, packages and labels meals, entrees, salads, party trays, rotisserie chicken and ribs. Assembles take-and–bake pizzas.
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
- Counts product on hand, figures out production needs, and documents production on daily form. Fills out time and temperature record forms.
- Records product to be salvaged, damaged, or destroyed for manager audit. Completes sanitation checklist after final cleanup.
- Slices vegetables for salads, entrees and garnish on prepared foods. Assembles party trays, meals, pizzas and salads.
- Cleans Deli area by sweeping, mopping, spraying, wiping and scrubbing. Empties drain screens, empties trash. Operates trash compactor and cardboard bailer.
- Packages, wraps, seals, weighs and labels product with automated wrapping machine. Stocks and rotates display case.
- Restocks and assembles large boxes of ingredients and supplies in prep area.
- Follows Costco formulas and diagrams and monitors finished product to see that department consistency and quality standards are met.
- Complies with health code, such as sanitation, temperatures and pull dates. Upholds safety and security procedures.
- Performs preventative maintenance for machinery, equipment and implements. Cleans equipment by disassembling and spraying with cleaning and sanitizing agent and wiping base. Washes and sanitizes parts in 3-compartment sink or power soaksink.
- Prepares and cooks rotisserie chickens, ribs and entrees. Coats ribs with barbecue sauce, combines ingredients for entrees and sauces, mixes by hand, forms and assembles. Bakes product using commercial oven and rotisserie oven.
- Assists in other areas of the department as needed.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Assists in other areas of the warehouse as necessary.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required first day in the position
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A