View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Stocks and straightens merchandise for sale in the warehouse. Clears and cleans aisles, assists members.
- Creates computer-generated signs. Observes and ensures correct product signage. Marks unmarked product with item number using marking gun.
- Uses box knife to cut boxes for display/accessibility of product and to cut twine or shrink-wrap from pallet. Wraps or ties and tags pallets to be returned to steel.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Helps members to load large items into their cart, directs members to products, relates product status knowledge.
- Stocks opened cases on shelves. Moves and positions pallets of merchandise using manual pallet jack. Stacks product from partial pallets onto full pallets.
- Follows merchandising standards and practices. Aligns product, collects and returns stray items, stocks to maintain high product levels.
Sets up display models, assembling as necessary. Modifies displays for safe handling by members, e.g., bolting heavy equipment, taping blade edges. Follows all safety and security procedures.
- Communicates with supervisors and managers to determine merchandising plan and priorities. Writes list of products to be brought from steel, by forklift driver, for stocking.
- Pulls loose cardboard and slip-sheets from floor. Clears sales floor of debris and sweeps. Removes empty pallets from the sales floor. Operates cardboard bailer and trash compactor. Rewraps loose product using shrink-wrap machine.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Assists in other areas of the warehouse as necessary.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A