View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Develops, coaches, counsels, and directs Front End personnel. Provides feedback to promote teamwork and accountability among employees. Interactively monitors employee performance and participates in performance reviews as needed. Works with the Front End Manager in employee staffing and maintenance; interviewing, hiring and reviewing. Provides recommendations for resolving personnel issues and training. Implements and upholds proper safety procedures and standards.
- Locates member car in tyre shop area of the carpark. Lists any body damage on service order. Drives member vehicle into install bay, onto hydraulic hoist and sets brake. Raises auto.
- Removes wheel using impact gun. Follows safety and security procedures. Rolls wheel to mounting machine, removes tyre from wheel. Attaches new valve stem, mounts new tyre on wheel, fills tyre to appropriate air pressure.
- Operates automatic balance machine to get reading of proper weight and placement to balance wheel. Attaches lead weights to rims with lead weight hammer.
- Alerts supervisor or manager to complete 9-point check and authorise vehicle release. Parks member auto in lot, and returns invoice and keys to sales desk.
- Performs second torque check after manager or supervisor on tyres installed by others.
- Repairs flat tyres for members. Cleans install area by sweeping, mopping, spraying, wiping.
- Assists with sales and stocks tyres in sales area in accordance with Tyre Shop Manager’s merchandising plan.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Assists with monthly stocktake (inventory)
- Cert II in Tyre Fitting Preferred
- Must hold an open drivers license
- Must be 18 years or older
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A