View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Communicate and work closely with all stakeholders including Buying, Operations, e-Commerce, Depot and Suppliers in providing administration buying support to the warehouse and e-commerce business.
- Daily data entry reporting and buying system maintenance using Google, Microsoft & AS400.
- Generating and managing daily purchase orders across multiple departments and categories in AS400 system
- Updates item and vendor records for changes such as, price, descriptions, delivery and marketing information.
- Communicate with stakeholders, including Buying, Depot, Operations, e-Commerce and Suppliers to relate and gather information and to resolve issues, such as but not limited to: product, delivery and marketing information.
- Daily analysis of the market and competition.
- Monitor the quality of photos, copy, and merchandise information provided by suppliers.
- Generate presentations through Google Slides and Microsoft Powperpoint.
- Planning and forecasting sales plans and Open to Buys across multiple categories.
- Load and setup item information in SAP Hybris e-Commerce platform and AS400 system; from item and delivery specifications to technical product information.
- Setup, co-ordinate and manage marketing promotions in a timely manner in-conjunction with the Buying, Marketing and e-Commerce teams.
- Assisting the Buyer and Assistant Buyer with various merchandise projects
- Reviewing inventory across all warehouses, depot and e-Commerce site.
- AS400 experience desirable.
- High level of data entry experience is essential.
- High level of competence in use of Microsoft Office & Google Chrome is essential.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, logical, studious, hands on, and able to learn & prioritize. Strong execution, analytical and quantitative skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills is essential.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A