Website Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale is the 2nd largest global retailer operating more than 752 locations in 11 countries, catering to both business and individual members. We are the recognized leader in our field – dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics.
- Receives accurate payment for merchandise; makes change; processes checks, credit and debit charges according to proper departmental procedures for paperwork and the performance of duties. Exercises discretion and confidentiality with all patient information.
- Follows proper Optical Center, general safety and security procedures, and standards. Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service to members, employees, and suppliers.
- Assists members with choosing eyeglass frames and lens options appropriate to prescription. Fits and adjusts lenses to eyeglass frames. Dispenses eyeglasses and contacts. Measures member’s eyes for pupilary distance to determine bifocal placement. Answers questions and addresses problems regarding prescriptions, merchandise, and services. Refers to Optometrist when appropriate. Processes sales. Organises and fills member prescriptions.
- Places special orders to outside suppliers. Stocks department equipment, merchandise, and supplies. Follows department procedures and standards for production, record keeping, merchandising, and merchandise storage.
- Cleans department. Counts register at sign on. Ensures the register’s cleanliness. Orders change, cash increases and loans when needed. Makes witnessed drops/deposits of excess funds to the vault; orders cash increases and counts own register at shift end to maintain accurate register funds.
- Have strong communication skills
- Either be currently completing or previously completed Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing.
- Have previous experience as an Optical dispenser.
- Enjoy high attention to detail
- Be an excellent team player
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A