Website Costco Wholesale
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will work in a small payroll team with responsibility for end to end payroll processing and compliance for Costco Australia. Your initial focus will be to support our current project for implementation of a new suite of systems including HR, Time and Attendance and Payroll.
You will be part of a diverse and dynamic team where you will be encouraged to use your initiative and take on additional responsibilities to allow you to progress and expand your skills. This role will suit an energetic, flexible and motivated person keen to make a valuable contribution to the team.
- Scanning and linking payroll documents in Perceptive
- Assisting in month end process, year end process and payroll reconciliations
- Responding to payroll queries
- Supporting the new warehouses setup by working closely with the warehouse team and training them
- Liaising with other parts of the business to ensure we provide timely and accurate payroll information
- Assisting with ongoing payroll project activities
- Responding to Ad-hoc business requests
- Filing and record keeping
- Processing end to end fortnightly payroll on time with 100% accuracy
- Ensure the payroll processes remains compliant with the current regulations and legislations
- Analysing and resolving payroll discrepancies
- Auditing the payroll compliance with our Employee Agreement and relevant awards
- Preparing and updating payroll process documentation and manuals
- Preparing payroll and ad hoc reports
- Kronos experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Self-Motivated – Is well-organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines while working independently with minimal supervision. Maintains a commitment to honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – is able to articulate and communicate information appropriately and accurately to all the stakeholders
- End to end payrun processing and 100% compliance
- Experience of using Preceda and Employee Central is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Team Player – Respectful, Professional and Approachable. Working well with various parts of the business and offshore project team and participating in a professional manner to accomplish the business goal. Is willing to perform tasks assigned and assists other team members, as needed.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) skills
- Criminal background checks are mandatory for successful candidates.
- Flexibility – Adjusts positively to change in direction or assignment. Is able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise them
- Google application skills: Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A