View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
Supervises and participates in the daily operations of the Accounts Payable team. Supports the Accounts Payable Manager in supervising the day to day operations and duties of the Accounts Payable Officers with a key focus on respecting our vendors through accurate and on-time payment. Develops, coaches and encourages the AP team to ensure a high level of productivity and accuracy in the processing and payment of accounts.
- Provide and ensure prompt and courteous responses to vendor enquiries. Ensures that the AP inbox (email) is actively managed.
- Assist in other areas of the business as required.
- Ensure all payables are processed accurately, on time, in accordance to Costco policy and comply with accounting standard.
- Ensure that the Accounts Payable team meets it’s agreed on-time payment targets.
- Other ad-hoc duties as directed.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the evolving AP functions. Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the evolving AP functions.
- Ensure that discrepant invoices are resolved daily.
- Ensure EDI queries are resolved daily and support vendor onboarding.
- Ensure that all statement reconciliations are completed with all outstanding issues followed through to completion.
- Ensure that all control reports are reviewed, signed off and filed.
- Ensure that on-hold vendors are managed and debit balances are actioned and cleared.
- Ensure AP month end GL accounts are reconciled and all reconciliation items and supported by appropriate comments.
- Ensure that all credit notes are reviewed, matched to short payments and / or processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all early settlement discounts are reviewed and checked before awarding supplier payment acceleration.
- Mathematical and problem solving skills
- Approaches new tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, organization and problem solving skills. Proficient in the use of Financial Accounting software and Microsoft Office products.
- Has the ability to multi-task and priorities work to meet the business’ objectives
- High energy. Exhibits a sense of urgency and purpose
- Proactive and seeks out learning opportunities
- Well organized and able to follow issues through to completion.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ipswich, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A